Endermologie addresses the cause of cellulite, which is not a fat problem, but a lack of blood flow to the affected area, as well as trapped toxins causing a breakdown of collagen. When a breakdown in the collagen layer of the skin occurs, the subcutaneous fat layer beneath (cellulite) becomes visible, giving the skin a dimpled appearance. In women, the tissue is particularly sensitive to hormonal variations (menstrual cycle, pregnancy, menopause) which promote the storage and buildup of fat reserves.At Enhanze, we have the answer to your cellulite problem. The Enhanze Cellulite Reduction program uses a state of the art Cellu M 6 LPG machine to massage and improve blood circulation and lymphatic drainage of the affected areas. The Endermologie machine is fully computerized and allows for different treatments according to your condition. It uses rollers and gentle suctioning to deep massage the affected areas.
- Smoother, slimmer body contour
- Smoothes lines and wrinkles
- Revives a dull complexion
- Uplifting sagging facial contours
- Re-sculpts fatty facial areas e.g double chin, cheeks
Alma laser RF RADIO FREQUENCY employs radio frequency, cutting -edge medical technology.
It uses the radio frequency to heat the dermis, the inner
layer of your skin .This targeted energy helps reorganized the cellular environment and stimulates your cells to release
metabolism toxins, drain retained fluids and produce new collagen.
- Improve body contour and skin texture
- Provide firm body
- Improve cellulite and skin tightening (including face and neck)
Carboxytherapy is a non-surgical cosmetic medicine treatment. Carboxytherapy employs injections to infuse gaseous carbon dioxide below the skin into the subcutaneous tissue through a needle.
Carbon dioxide, the invisible, odourless gas that is part of the air we breathe, is injected just under the surface of the skin using a fine needle. According to many studies, it diffuses into the surrounding tissues and causes blood vessels to dilate. Wider vessels mean a stronger blood supply, which brings a rush of oxygen and nutrients to the treated area. Evidence shows the carbon dioxide kills fat cells by causing them to distend, the extra oxygen eliminates fluid build-up between cells, and the skin is stimulated to produce more collagen.
It is a safe, minimally invasive clinically proven method to rejuvenate, restore, and recondition the skin and treat wrinkles, laxity, cellulite and stretch marks.
- Thermage is a non-invasive radiofrequency therapy that can address the look and
feel of aging skin on many areas of your body. Thermage treatments are customized to your needs, and typically require minimal recovery time.
- Thermage is effective on:
- The Eyes – hooding,fine lines and even our brow line can make us look worn-down. Thermage treats the upper and lower eyelids to help you look more youthful and rested
- The Face – as we age, phrases like ‘turkey neck’, loose jowls, sagging skin and ‘what happened to my jawline?’ creep in.
Thermage smooths lines and wrinkles and remodels collagen for the overall health of the skin
- The Body – aging doesn’t just affect the skin on our faces, our bodies see the effects too, with crepey, sagging skin and unwanted bulges and dimples.
- When the energy is applied, you will experience heating sensation, which is an indication that collagen is reaching effective of tightening temperature.
A cooling spray will be applied before, during, and after treatment to protect the surface of your skin.
- Reduce under eye bags
- Skin feels tighter and smoother
- Smoother eyelids
- Subtle results and quicker recovery times
- Immediate results in a single treatment
- Improve skin tone and texture
- Skin tightening and contouring
- Mesotherapy can be used for the face and the body, as well as for hand and neck rejuvenation. In contrast to liposuction,
mesotherapy does treat cellulite too. In fact, liposuction often makes existing cellulite appear worse due to the excess skin formation after the procedure.
- In Mesotherapy we inject directly into the areas of cellulite and hence we can be highly selective in the areas to be treated.
The result is even and smooth skin and a dramatic reduction in cellulite in the most natural way.
- Our special formula, which contains a number of natural extracts, amino acids, pharmaceuticals, homeopathics and vitamins, is injected subdermally under the skin. When injected in problem areas in the body, our formula prevents cells from storing fat by increasing local metabolic rate, and this in turn breaks down existing fat cells.
The body injections target localised fat and cellulite, such as the thighs, the bottom, love handles, double chin and any other areas displaying fat pockets
- We will address any of your concerns and draw up an individualised treatment plan. Ideally Mesotherapy should be purchased as a pack of 4 to 6 sessions.
These can be done at 1-2 week intervals. Most patients tolerate Mesotherapy well, even without an anaesthetic cream, however you can have a local
anaesthetic prior to the procedure if you choose so.Mesotherapy is an excellent treatment to rejuvenate, firm, tone and slim different parts of the body. It is also used to help reduce cellulite,
to promote weight loss, to treat stretch marks and ageing skin and to firm up sagging skin. With Mesotherapy there is no hospitalisation, no
general anaesthesia- in fact, and there is virtually no downtime