- Lady workz is the package combination of Vaginal Rejuvenation and Breast Augmentation.
- Vaginal Rejuvenation:
- VTight Program
- Vagina Filler
- Laser breast lifting
- Breast soft lift Vampire breast lift
- Vagina tightening
- Non surgical breast augmentation
- Non surgical breast shaping
Viveve is a natural non-surgical vaginal tightening procedure. It’s not about how you look, but how you feel. It is a painless, medical treatment that can increase the amount of pleasurable friction and sensation during intercourse. It works at the cellular level to tighten the tissue at the vaginal opening from within, gently and gradually.
The Geneveve System uses patented, radio frequency (RF) technology to tighten the tissues around the vaginal introitus or opening.At the beginning of the Geneveve procedure, a smooth tip about the size of your thumb will be inserted just inside the vaginal opening. The tip is rotated around the opening alternatively cooling the surface tissue and gently heating the tissue beneath. Geneveve’s dual heating and cooling capability triggers the body’s own natural regenerative process that leads to new and stronger collagen maintaining patient safety and comfort.
- Viveve treats the condition of vaginal laxity, which results from over stretching the vaginal introital (opening) tissue during childbirth.
- As a result of this tissue damage, women can experience a decrease in sexual satisfaction and physical sensation
during intercourse, which may adversely impact their sexual health and quality of life.
Vaginal Narrower threads are used to repair the cosmetic and functional defects of perineum involving excessively dilated entrance to the vagina. These problems typically result from natural childbirth, perineal incisions and suturing. Most patients decide to undergo Vaginal Narrower procedure due to deteriorated sexual life caused by excessively wide vaginal entrance, which is typically accompanied by cosmetic defects of the perineal area.The treatment procedure consists of applying special sutures using patented Vaginal Narrower threads. The lifting effect on the tissues of the perineum is facilitated by small cogs on the thread.
- Improved comfort and functioning of vagina and perineum
- Enhancing the aesthetics
- Minimally invasive
- Fast healing and short recovery after a few days of downtime
- No need for hospitalisation
- Carried out under local anaesthesia
- Long-lasting effects that persist over the period of a few years
Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation
Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation® (LVR®) is a one hour outpatient procedure designed to enhance sexual gratification. In vaginal childbirth, when a baby exits, the muscles, ligaments and fascia within the birth canal may weaken. This weakness may become worse with additional deliveries or as you age and lead to decreased vaginal muscle tone.
This procedure restores the vagina and it’s supporting structures to a more youthful, ‘pre-pregnancy’ state. In doing so, the vagina tightens, which allows for enhanced friction increasing sexual gratification for both men and women
As a result some women experience vaginal looseness, decreased sensation and pleasure, vaginal flatus and an unattractive gaping introitus. The focus of these procedures is on the reconstruction of the damaged muscles and tissues of the vaginal cavity to decrease the internal and external vaginal diameters.
ntimaLase® is a unique, patent-pending Er:YAG laser therapy for incisionless, non-invasive photothermal tightening of the vaginal canal. Clinical studies have shown that IntimaLase is an efficient, easy-to-perform, and safe procedure.The indication for IntimaLase is vaginal relaxation syndrome, which is the loss of the optimum structural form of the vagina. This condition is generally associated with overstretching of the vaginal canal during childbirth as well as with natural aging.Intimalase works with Er:YAG laser that enables the delivery of energy to the vaginal mucosa tissue and collagen-rich endopelvic fascia. Laser-induced thermal effect in the vaginal wall stimulates collagen remodeling and thus the synthesis of new collagen fibers. Collagen neogenesis results in the thickening of vaginal wall and overall tightening of vaginal wall and overall tightening of vaginal canal. After IntimaLase treatment, a greater sexual gratification and significant improvement in a patient’s quality of life could be achieved.
- As a non-ablative, minimally invasive procedure with Er:YAG, IntimaLase™ also represents a safer, faster and more patient-friendly solution
that avoids the undesirable complications present with other vaginal tightening methods.
- Clinical results show a tightened vaginal canal, greater sexual satisfaction and significant improvement in a patient’s quality of life.
- Usually two sessions are recommended. No special pre-op preparation or post-op precautions are necessary. Patients can immediately return to their normal everyday activities.
Incontinalase (urinary Incontinance laser)
A novel and unique, patent-pending non-invasive therapy for incontinence that is based on non-ablative photothermal tension and shrinkage of the urethra and anterior bladder wall region.The treatment is based on precisely controlled laser-induced thermal effects in the mucosa tissue in the region of
the vestibule and urethra orifice, as well as in the area along the anterior vaginal wall.Solution for mild and moderate stress and mixed urinary
- Minimally invasive, incisionless
- No Anaesthesia needed
- Safe, quick and easy
- High success rate and patient satisfaction
Offers the most advanced laser treatment for vulvovaginal disorders (MonaLisa Touch®) as well as cosmetic and functional surgery for female genitals. The combined use of the D-Pulse and fractional emission mode (DOT Therapy) ensures effective and lasting results that are truly incomparable.
MonaLisa Touch® improves and replaces the most common techniques for treating vaginal relaxation caused by the loss of tone of the mucosa.
- Improves and replaces the most common techniques for treating vaginal relaxation caused by the loss of tone of the mucosa
- With its ability to stimulate vaginal hydration and lubrication MonaLisa Touch® reduces symptoms of vaginal atrophy and dryness
Vampire Vagina therapy is a comprehensive, non-invasive, and in-office medical treatment that is designed to improve desire and pleasure.It works by using your own platelet rich plasma (PRP) to stimulate stem cells and growth factors to regenerate healthy vaginal tissue. Platelet-rich plasma extraction is completed in our phlebotomy lab and takes less than 30 minutes. The patient’s blood is drawn and placed in a centrifuge for 15 minutes to separate out the platelets. The platelet-rich plasma is then injected into target areas. This plasma rich in platelets, stem cells, and growth factors is very useful for tissue regeneration and healing.
- Renew Sexual Intimacy. As women age desire for sexual intimacy decreases: PRP Vaginal Rejuvenation enhances the female sexual experience.
- Increase Libido: Libido can decrease not only as we age but could result from other medical conditions. Hormones will be tested and balanced
to help ensure your libido is at optimal level
- No More Painful Intercourse: As a result of the PRP injections you will have greater orgasms, stay aroused longer, and ameliorate painful intercourse