Loss of hydration and luminosity causes our complexion to look dry, wrinkled, dull and tired. Dark areas begin to appear and the skin’s texture becomes uneven.
Collagen and Hyaluronic Acid (HA) are vital to maintaining the health of skin and when we are young, large amounts of both keeps the skin healthy and looking young. After the age of 20, our body’s ability to produce collagen and HA decreases with age, gradually resulting in fine lines, wrinkles, loss of elasticity, tone and volume. Collagen provides skin with its firmness but it is hyaluronic acid that nourishes and hydrates the collagen.
- Nourishes and hydrates the skin from within
- Redensifies the skin restoring plumpness
- Improves skin texture, tone and firmness
- Promotes radiance, complexion reflects light
- Provides an overall refreshed look
- Beneficial in conjunction with treatments that promote collagen
Non-Surgical filler corrects the treated area using long lasting dermal fillers without the need for costly surgery.
- Corrects the smile lines
- Improve the look of a variety of noses
- To improve the cheeks and skin volume loss
- Decrease sweating palms
- Treat the wrinkle skin, large veins, and pigmentation
Laser Skin Tightening
damage to the bones, teeth, and jaws.
The first step is the application of the laser light upon the chosen area of the skin. Exposure to the laser light of a specific wavelength causes skin damage by generating an intense degree of heat, after which the doctor deposits collagen to sculpt the impacted skin region. When the collagen
integrates with the area of deposition, it tightens in place. The result makes the skin improved in appearance.
- Skin tightening can be beneficial for the hands, arms, abdomen, legs, buttocks, and breasts.
- Laser skin tightening is best suited for patients between 30 and 60 years of age.
- It is beneficial for men or women with loose skin due to weight loss, recent pregnancy or natural aging process.
- Individual results may vary.
- Thermage is a non-invasive radiofrequency therapy that can address the look and feel of aging skin on many areas of your body.
Thermage treatments are customized to your needs, and typically require minimal recovery time.
- Thermage is effective on:
- The Eyes – hooding,fine lines and even our brow line can make us look worn-down. Thermage treats the upper and lower eyelids to help you look more youthful and rested
- The Face – as we age, phrases like ‘turkey neck’, loose jowls, sagging skin and ‘what happened to my
jawline?’ creep in. Thermage smooths lines and wrinkles and remodels collagen for the overall health of the skin
- The Body – aging doesn’t just affect the skin on our faces, our bodies see the effects too, with crepey, sagging skin and unwanted bulges and dimples.
- When the energy is applied, you will experience heating sensation, which is an indication that collagen is
reaching effective of tightening temperature. A cooling spray will be applied before, during, and after treatment to protect the surface of your skin.
- Reduce under eye bags
- Skin feels tighter and smoother
- Smoother eyelids
- Subtle results and quicker recovery times
- Immediate results in a single treatment
- Improve skin tone and texture
- Skin tightening and contouring
Laser Skin Resurfacing
Laser Skin Resurfacing is a technology which promises to deliver results approaching that of deep chemical peels or ablative laser resurfacing, without the discomfort and inconvenience of a lengthy healing period.
Laser can be used on the entire face and is uniquely effective in treating the delicate periorbital (around the eyes) and perioral (around the mouth) areas. These areas often show the first signs of aging and can be the most challenging to treat.
Safe and effective treatment to reverse the signs of aging giving patients dramatic results in a single treatment with a quick recovery period.
A thread lift is a minimally invasive cosmetic enhancement technique that lifts sagging skin on the face and neck using surgical suture threads.A thread lift is not a substitute for a facelift. It provides modest and subtle changes rather than dramatic results, and also helps people buy time before a face and neck lift may be neededThread lift is a procedure that involves the insertion of a blunt-tip cannula with a very fine absorbable polydioxanone threads into the skin or the subcutaneous fat of the specific areas to be treated. The use of a blunt-tip cannula provides lower risks of bruising and swelling as it does not damage any blood vessels during the procedure.The tension in the threads will provide a lifting effect by pulling the skin together. The effect will be tightening of sagging skin, especially in the brows, jawline, neck, and décolleté.Once the suture threads are introduced into the skin, it triggers the human skin’s natural self-healing abilities. You will be surprised at your skin’s ability to naturally heal itself. What happens is that your skin will gently react to the threads and an inflammatory reaction is induced, resulting in collagen formation around each thread inserted into the skin.The healing process strengthens the skin and is further enhanced by the increase in blood flow to the dermis. When the threads dissolve in the months following the procedure, the bundles of collagen that were formed will keep the skin tight, supple, and rejuvenated.
- Allows a more defined facial contour
- Achieves a youthful look without scarring and the need for general anesthesia
- A more affordable option or alternative to a full facelift
- A quick and effective solution for a wide range of aging problems